Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Write On Four Corners Author Lisa Lenard Cook

LISA LENARD-COOK
MARCH 2009 NEWS

REDESIGNED WEBSITE
My daughter Kaitlin recommended I redesign my website, & while she’d likely meant I should hire a designer, I instead jumped in & taught myself web design. The result is my all-new webpage: www.lisalenardcook.com. Not only is it must faster to load & simple to navigate, I’ve added an exciting new feature: Every Friday (more or less), I’ll post new work on the page “Hot Off the MacBook.” The 1st installment is up now. Please check it out & let me know what you think of both the website & the feature.

“DREAM IT, WRITE IT” - ONLINE CLASS BEGINS MARCH 21ST
For four weeks, beginning March 21st, I’ll be teaching an online class through Authorlink. “Dream It, Write It” will show you how you can use your dreams for your writing. It’s exciting for me to have this opportunity to combine my expertise on dreams & creativity into one class. Please go to www.authorlink.com for more information.

THE MIND OF YOUR STORY PLACES IN NMPW COMMUNICATIONS CONTEST
The Mind of Your Story has won second place in the instructional/how-to book category of New Mexico Presswomen’s Communication Contest. Many thanks to NMPW, & to all of you who’ve written to tell me how the book has helped you.

MANUSCRIPT CONSULTATIONS
Need an editor, co-author, ghost, jump-start, or a plain, old-fashioned, deadline? Email me for information on the many ways I can help you with your floundering or dusty manuscript.

SANTA BARBARA WRITERS’ CONFERENCE ON HIATUS FOR 2009
Much to the disappointment of both faculty & students, the SBWC won’t be held this year. To fill the gap, I’m hoping to teach a few workshops &/or classes when I’m in California this spring & summer. If your ’ group or organization would be interested, please email me.

That’s it from sunny New Mexico. Keep the faith, & keep writing. ~Lisa
Lisa Lenard-Cook
www.lisalenardcook.com

Connie Gotsch www.conniegotsch.com Host Write On Four Corners KSJE FM, Farmington NM www.ksje.com Author two award winning novels Snap Me a Future and A Mouthful of Shell available www.dlsijpress.com

Always in Print ‘Cuz They’re Print on Demand!

Coming in 2009, Belle’s Star,’ a youth novel from Artemesia Press at http://www.apbooks.net

No comments: