Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Maida Tilchen News

Madia Tilchen is a Write On 4 Corners Author.

I wanted to let all my wonderful friends know that "Land Beyonds Maps" has won an award. You can read more about it at 2009 New Mexico Book Awards or go directly to the list of winners

You're also invited to visit my website for "Land Beyond Maps"

My publisher has set up a Savvy Press website and a Savvy Press Facebook page. I hope you'll take a look and learn about all the other great books from Savvy Press and Gowanus Books. I'm so honored to be in the company of Savvy's other writers. I'm not a mystery fan, but I couldn't put Ellen Larson's "New Jersey mystery books" down, and her "Measure of the Universe" is a great read about a future time when people have forgotten how they used to communicate with written text - very timely! Thomas Hubschman's "Look At Me Now," actually succeeds as a feminist novel written by a man but in a woman's voice. Gowanus Books has two exciting anthologies of writing by people from all over the developing world - voices rarely read in the US. Take a look and see the good company that "Land Beyond Maps" is in!

Thanks for all your support and encouragement. My next novel, also about women in New Mexico in the 1920s, is moving along. The writing is almost done. I'll be sure to let you know when it is published.

Connie Gotsch www.conniegotsch.com Host Write On Four Corners KSJE FM, Farmington NM www.ksje.com Author two award winning novels Snap Me a Future and A Mouthful of Shell available www.dlsijpress.com

Always in Print ‘Cuz They’re Print on Demand!

And now out! Belle’s Star,’ a youth novel from Artemesia Press at http://www.apbooks.net and amazon.com, and through your local book store.

No comments: